A Date by the Fountain A Date by the Fountain

Excellent piece of music! I really liked the general ambiance that you created with it. My only real critique is that I felt that the running water sample could have moved more towards the background once more of the instruments came in. I felt it was too much in the front during some of the slightly more textured and layered instrumental/vocal parts. Other than that, superb job!

Bosa responds:

I actually increased its volume because I thought it was too low, seeing as it is the focal point of this loop. I also didn't want the music to be too loud, but that's just me.

Thank you for your review. Always appreciate hearing good feedback.

Penderecki's Dream Penderecki's Dream

Ohoho A fan of Penderecki are you? I find his compositions quite wonderful to listen to. I need to get my hands on a string library that can do extended techniques so that I can do something like this! I love the way you built up the sound with the orchestration in this piece. You created some truly beautiful soundscapes. In true Penderecki fashion, I was half expecting to hear a C major chord at the end lol. Great job all around and a bold move to put something so 'modern' sounding into this contest, though I understand why most people could associate something like this with the image. I look forward to hearing more music from you in the future! 8D

Phonometrologist responds:

Thank you for commenting, and it's good to see yet another listener who enjoys Penderecki. The only two string libraries that I used for the whole track are a bit pricey, but are at least worth it for me being a Penderecki fan. They are 8Dio's CASE Solo String FX and 8Dio's CAGE Strings. I also demo'd the solo strings library so I didn't actually have to purchase it.

This cannot be more adorable This cannot be more adorable

Indeed. I agree. <3

Freeeeeeeendz Freeeeeeeendz

How cute! :D I wanna snuggle them both sooooo bad. ;w;

Toothless Toothless

Ahhhh! I looove Toothless! His eyes are just beautiful too! Though maybe he could use some more textures on his skin. Hmmm, not sure. Great job though!

Sifyro responds: